If your child is transitioning from Kinder into Foundation in 2021 and you missed our webinar you can now watch the recording.
It is fair to say there has been an air of uncertainty with almost everything in 2020. It is difficult to make decisions for the coming weeks, never mind thinking about 2021 and what will be best for your child heading into Foundation Year. With reduced days in Kinders and disruption to the Learning Program you may be questioning what Foundation 2021 will look like and how it will meet your child’s needs.
The transition to prep is an exiting milestone and we’re thrilled to introduce the following speakers to help your child prepare for Foundation in 2021.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: – Ms. Kath Murdoch – Educational Inquiry Consultant
- Ms Katie Pearse – Speech Pathologist
- Ms Rosanna Pinigitore – Psychologist
- Ms Manuela Watson – Principal of St. Fidelis Catholic Primary
During this Webinar, we discussed:
- The Wonder of Learning– Kath Murdoch (15min)
- Speech, sounds and social skills – an introduction – Katie Pearse (10min)
- Positive talk and separation anxiety – Rosanna Pinigitore (10min)
- Specific adjustments St Fidelis will be making to the Foundation Curriculum in 2021 –Manuela Watson (10min)
We hope you leave this Webinar recording looking forward to your child’s future and the opportunities Foundation 2021 will bring.